Frequently Asked Questions

How can we help you?

Please select a category to view answers to frequently asked questions.

Fariy Godmothers

What do we mean by “Brexit”?

The United Kingdom left the European Union on 31st January 2020 and there will be a transition period until 31st December 2020 while the European Union and the United Kingdom will negotiate the conditions of their future relationship.

How does Brexit affect my holiday?

Up until 31st December 2020, conditions of travel to the European Union remain the same as if the UK were still a member state of the European Union. Be assured that we will do our utmost to provide your holiday as planned. In the event of travel disruption linked to Brexit and if you booked transport with us to travel after 31st December 2020, we will offer alternative solutions to the extent possible, and you will always have the right to a refund if you are unable to travel. If you did not book transport with us, we advise that you take out our Optimum Multi-Risk Insurance to protect your payment if you are unable to travel.
Visas will not be required for short trips that are less than 90 days to EU countries even after 31st December 2020. Passport requirements, driving licence validity and access to European state healthcare benefits (via EHIC) for British citizens travelling to, within or through the EU could be affected after 31st December 2020. ABTA have produced a guidance note for travel customers which you can read here and you are advised to monitor advice issued by the UK Government (see further *).
We will continue to monitor the situation and will advise guests should anything in respect of their holiday with us changes.
*this may change if the UK government set up a dedicated site

Will I get a refund if Brexit affects my holiday?

If, as a result of Brexit, we are unable to provide you with your holiday or you cannot travel to your destination, then we will work to offer a suitable alternative or we will cancel your holiday booking and give you a refund in line with our booking conditions. However the law does not entitle you or anyone else in your booking party to seek any further compensation from us, although you should check to see if your travel insurance policy enables you to make a claim.

If we or our suppliers are still able to provide your holiday, even if you experience delays or other disruption, it will go ahead as planned and you will not be entitled to cancel or claim a refund or other compensation.

Will the cost of my holiday increase as a result of Brexit?

We will not increase the price of your booking as a result of Brexit. To control your expenses at Disneyland Paris, we recommend that you book your extras, such as food, shows, in advance to benefit from our prices in British pounds based on our contractual exchange rate.

Will I need a visa to travel to France or elsewhere in the EU after Brexit?

The European commission announced in November 2018 that, even in a no-deal situation, UK travellers can still visit the EU without a visa. You should check the UK Government website to get the most up to date information:

Read More

Will I need to renew my passport?

Possibly, check the date that your passport expires. When travelling in or to the EU after Brexit is effective, the UK government recommends that you have six months left on your passport on the date of your arrival to an EU country.

You should also check when your passport was renewed. If you renewed a 10-year adult passport before it expired, extra months may have been added to your passport’s expiry date. The UK Government indicated that these extra months over 10 years would not count towards the 6 months that must be remaining.

The UK government has published a website tool to check the validity of your passport under these rules, please visit:

Full details on renewing your passport can be found at:

How can I check my passport validity?

The UK government has published detailed advice on how to check your passport’s validity at

What will happen to my travel insurance?

When travelling in the EU and beyond, it is important you take out travel insurance and check that it If you have purchased travel insurance please check with your provider.

Advice on travel insurance can be found at:

What will I need to do if I want to drive abroad?

UK travellers looking to drive in the EU on or after Brexit is effective may need to apply for the relevant International Driving Permit.

Advice on driving abroad can be found at:

Will my car insurance still be applicable in the EU?

Please speak to your insurer.

UK citizens driving their vehicle within the EU may be required to obtain and carry a physical Green Card in order for your car insurance to be applicable in the EU. These cards would be issued by insurers and you may be charged a small fee to cover administration costs.