Driving to Disneyland® Paris
It's easy to get to Disneyland Paris by car, whether you travel with Le Shuttle (prev. Eurotunnel) or P&O Ferries and then make your way to the parks on the motorway.
Once you're in France, it's just a 3-hour trip from Calais, making it possible to experience the magic on a weekend break or even as part of a short city break.
Why Travel with Le Shuttle?
Travelling with Le Shuttle (previously known as Eurotunnel) offers quick, reliable, value-for-money travel and exclusive shopping opportunities at the terminal before you depart.
Here are a few reasons why it can be a great idea to start your trip to Disneyland Paris on Le Shuttle.
- It's the fastest route by car and takes just 35 minutes to get from Folkestone to Calais
- There are 4 shuttles per hour during peak times and no luggage restrictions mean it's an extremely flexible way to travel
- It enables you to relax in your own car for a comfortable and fuss-free journey
- One ticket covers your car with up to 9 passengers and there are no fuel supplements or airport taxes
- You go through British and French customs when you board, meaning you set off more quickly for the 3-hour trip to Disneyland when you depart at Calais
Please note. LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) cars are not permitted in Le Shuttle.
Book your Disneyland Paris package with Le Shuttle crossing
Why Travel with P&O Ferries?
Catching the ferry gives you time to relax before your 3-hour journey from Calais to Disneyland Paris. With play areas, restaurants and shops it's one of the most enjoyable ways to start your Disney adventure.
- The ferry is stress-free and gives you the chance to enjoy on-board dining, shopping and entertainment options
- It's relaxing and offers the chance to stretch your legs with a walk around the deck and to take in great sea views
- There are frequent crossings, with more than 20 ferries travelling between England and France every day
- You'll cross the Channel in just 90 minutes, making it a quick and easy journey
Book your Disneyland Paris package with P&O crossing
How to Get to Disneyland Paris from Calais
- Head on to the A26 from Calais and change to the A4
- Follow Metz/Nancy on A4 or the A104
- Take exit 14 for Parcs Disneyland Paris
If you're using a sat-nav, here's all the information you'll need...
Latitude: 48.876077 - Longitude: 2.79646 (Disneyland Paris Parking)
Street: Boulevard de Parc