Eurostar to Disneyland® Paris
In just 3 hours you can be whisked from the heart of London to the magic of Disneyland® Paris on Eurostar™.
Travelling to Disneyland® Paris via Eurostar™
Hop on board at London St Pancras International and arrive at the heart of the magic, just 2 minutes walk from the Disney Parks. You'll arrive in no time with a quick and easy change at Lille!
- Simply take the Eurostar train from London St Pancras International to Lille Europe station and change for a connecting French high-speed train (TGV).
- This TGV train will then take you to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy station, which is opposite the Disneyland® Paris park gates.
- The whole journey should take just 3 hours, depending on your connection.
- Lille Europe station is easy to navigate and stress-free! It's a small train station with just 4 platforms.
Search for your Disneyland Paris package with Eurostar
Please note, children under 4 do not get a seat and sit on their parent's lap. To add a seat for any child under 4 please call freephone on 0800 085 0655* to book.
With Disney Express Enjoy the Magic as Soon as You Step off the Train!
To ensure you don't miss a second of the magic, you can choose to add the Disney Express luggage service when travelling on the Eurostar™ train via Lille, or if you've booked your Eurostar™ travel independently. This can be added to your booking for £18 per person.
When you arrive at Disneyland Paris Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, go straight to the Disney Express counter on the first floor to drop off your luggage and receive your advance Hotel check-in documents (including your Park tickets). You can then head straight to the Parks, while your luggage is taken safely to your Hotel, or you to collect at check-in.
When it's time to say goodbye, simply drop-off your luggage at your Hotel's Concierge Desk before 11:00 AM and it will be transferred directly to the station, so you can spend the whole day exploring Disneyland Paris. You will need to pick your luggage up from the Disney Express counter in the station at least 40 minutes prior to your train's departure.
To add Disney Express to your booking or as a standalone add-on, please contact our Disney Experts on 0800 169 0737.
Eurostar™ Travel Classes
Standard Class gives you all the comfort you'd expect from Eurostar™.
- Generous luggage allowance, so there's no need to travel light
- A convenient onboard bar buffet for you to purchase a range of snacks, meals and drinks
- Free onboard wifi which even works in the Channel Tunnel (subject to connectivity)
Choosing to upgrade to Standard Premier Class means you'll also receive:
- A delicious light meal and drinks at your seat, with a choice of dishes to suit the time of day
- Dedicated coaches with extra spacious seats and power sockets
Please note, children without paid seats will not qualify for the light meal, but don't worry! You can find lots of child-friendly options available for purchase at Café Métropole, Eurostar's onboard bar buffet.