Flights to Disneyland Paris®
Soar through the skies and land at one of 2 airports in Paris before hopping aboard an airport transfer direct to the Magic at Disneyland® Paris.
Why Travel by Plane?
Take off and swoop over to the Disney Parks! Travelling by plane is quick and easy, landing you in the heart of the magic in no time!
- Short Flight Duration: You'll soar directly from the UK to Paris, with the average flight duration from London to Paris just over an hour (approximately).
- Regular Transfers: Magical Shuttle offers direct transfers to and from both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports, 7 days a week. Giving you great flexibility.
- Range of Options: Choose from a range of UK airports arriving at either Charles de Gaulle or Orly airports. Both are close to Disneyland Paris so you'll touch down in the Disney Parks before you know it.
Book your flight-inclusive package today!
Choose Your Airline
There are plenty of airlines that fly from London to Paris. We've partnered with three leading carriers to give you more choice of how you travel.
Book your Disneyland® Paris package and fly with our preferred airline partners:
- British Airways
- Air France
Book your Disneyland Paris package with flights and you'll get:
- Accommodation in a Disney® Hotel
- Tickets to both Parks - Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Return tickets in Economy class
- All airport taxes, passenger service charges and fuel taxes included (subject to change)
easyJet offer flights from various UK airports to either Paris Charles de Gaulle or Paris Orly airports. These UK airports include:
- London Gatwick
- London Luton
- Liverpool John Lennon
- London Southend
- Belfast International
British Airways and Air France
Both British Airways and Air France offer flights from various UK airports to either Paris Charles de Gaulle or Paris Orly airports. These UK airports include:
- London Heathrow
- London City
Getting from the airport to Disneyland® Paris
Magical Shuttle will whisk you straight from the airport to Disneyland Paris:
- Transfers take approximately 45 minutes from Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly airports.
- You'll experience the magic from the moment you step on board with short Disney videos and complimentary wifi!
- Book your transfer directly at Magical Shuttle (charge applies).
Guests can also take a private transfer to Disneyland Paris - book in advance with Holiday Taxis.
Alternatively, the RER regional train is an express train line that will take you to Disneyland Paris in just a 35 minute trip (approximately). Take the train to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy, this station is situated directly next to the Disney Parks. There's also a free shuttle bus that runs from this station to all the Disney hotels (except Disney Davy Crockett Ranch & Les Villages Nature Paris).