As part of the phased reopening, Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney Village, Disney’s Newport Bay Club hotel and Les Villages Nature Paris will be open from 15th July.
The following Disney Hotels will reopen on the following dates:
• Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne: 19th July
• Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe: 3rd August
• Disneyland Hotel: 7th September
The following Disney Hotels will remain closed until further notice:
• Disney’s Sequoia Lodge
• Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch
Our refurbishment of Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel continues and we hope to open soon.
A Magical Package
From thrilling attractions to immersive restaurants, there's still so much that Disneyland Paris has to offer. Take a journey beyond your imagination with family and friends and prepare to be filled with delight at all the fun surprises in store. It's time to make some new memories!
Book now to enjoy:
• Tickets to both Disney Parks for each day of your stay
• Accommodation at a Disney Hotel
• FREE transportation between the Disney Parks and the Disney Hotels
• FREE parking
• Zen guarantee1 to change or cancel your booking without additional fees
Changes to the Magic
To enter the Disney Parks, each Guest must have:
• Valid park admission for each day of entry
• Face masks for each Guest aged 11 and above, which must be worn in all public areas, except while seated for dining
We recommend to have:
• The latest version of the Disneyland Paris app on your mobile device, where you can get up-to-date information on waiting times for attractions, interactive maps and more
• A cashless or contactless form of payment for use throughout the Resort
Health and Safety
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other Guests and our Cast Members to give you peace of mind whilst you're visiting Disneyland Paris.
Experience the magic of Disneyland Paris and book your holiday now!