Make Some Magic at Disneyland Paris
From thrilling attractions to immersive restaurants, there's so much that Disneyland Paris has to offer. Take a journey beyond your imagination with family and friends and prepare to be filled with delight at all the fun surprises in store. It's time to make some new memories and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Explore the Wonder of the Parks
• Disneyland Park
From pirates and princesses to outer space and the Wild West – and so much more! With five exciting lands to explore, there's adventures for the whole family at Disneyland Park.
Take a stroll down Main Street U.S.A. and soak up the spectacular view of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Head west in Frontierland and straight up to the stars in Discoveryland. Plus, fairy-tales come to life in Fantasyland and there's swashbuckling to be had in Adventureland – what're you waiting for?
• Walt Disney Studios Park
Lights, camera, action! Filled with four thrilling zones to explore, you'll feel like you’ve stepped straight onto a film set at Walt Disney Studios Park.
Stride into the spotlight in Front Lot and prepare for dizzying drops in Production Courtyard. Adventure with some of your favourite animated Characters in Toon Studio and get a glimpse behind the magic in Backlot. With so many things to see and do, we hope you're ready for your close-up!
Start your engines for Cars ROAD TRIP, a new, re-imagined attraction opening in Toon Studio on 17th June 2021! Ride the highway, see the sights of the Southwest and experience a wheel-rattling power shower at Cars-tastrophe Canyon. Don't forget to wave to Lightning McQueen!
The Zen Guarantee policy1 provides you with peace of mind whilst booking your Disneyland Paris holiday. You can change your booking up to 7 days before your arrival date with no additional admin fees or cancel your booking up to 7 days before your arrival date and receive a full refund.
A Magical Package
When you book with Walt Disney Travel Company International, you can travel in a way that suits you. Flights, trains, self-drive – it's all about freedom and flexibility.
However you choose to get to Disneyland Paris, all packages include accommodation at a Disney Hotel and tickets to the Disney Parks for each day of your stay.
Book now and enjoy:
• Accommodation at a Disney Hotel
• Tickets to both Disney Parks
• Extra Magic Time to make the most of the magic when you stay at a Disney Hotel
• FREE transportation between the Disney Parks and Disney Hotels, excluding Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch which is an easy 15 minutes' drive away
• FREE parking
• Zen Guarantee to change or cancel your booking without additional fees
Changes to the Magic
To enter the Disney Parks, each Guest must have:
• Valid park admission for each day of entry
• Face coverings for each Guest aged 6 and above, which must be worn in all public areas, except while seated for dining
We recommend to have:
• The latest version of the Disneyland Paris app on your mobile device, where you can get up-to-date information on waiting times for attractions, interactive maps and more
• A cashless or contactless form of payment for use throughout the Resort
Health and Safety
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other Guests and our Cast Members to give you peace of mind whilst you're visiting Disneyland Paris.
Experience the magic of Disneyland Paris and book your holiday now!