The Lion King & Jungle Festival
The call of the wild was answered at The Lion King & Jungle Festival at Disneyland Paris!
Guests roared with delight for The Lion King & Jungle Festival at Disneyland Paris from 30th June - 22nd September 2019. This vibrant new season was full of fresh new shows and immersive experiences where you could feel the rhythm of an all-swinging, all-dancing habitat. Guests were able to pounce to the beat of the Pride Lands and, of course, the likes of Timon and Pumbaa, Baloo and King Louie were there to join in the fun. Hakuna matata!
The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands
Guests roared along to the brand new stage show and were able to live iconic moments from The Lion King like never before. You could shake and sway to the sound of the beating drums and hypnotic rhythms as Rafiki, Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, Nala, Mufasa and Scar brought famous Pride Rock anthems to life before your very eyes.
The Jungle Book Jive
Everyone packed the bare necessities and embarked on a colourful voyage through the Indian Jungle in this musical extravaganza. The Jungle Book was brought to life in a new way, as never-before-seen worlds added a whole new twist to this classic Disney Tale. Guests helped explorer Mickey and his crew navigate a mysterious lands and join Baloo, King Louie and friends for a jumpin' jungle dance-along!
Djembe Joy Village
You could bounce to the beat as you learned how to play the traditional African Djembe drum with the Djembe Academy and lost yourself in the happiness of dance during interactive musical moments in an African-inspired village.
Guests stomped over to Adventureland and lined up with Timon, Pumbaa and some party performers for an interactive lesson of Timon's 'MataDance'. The festival vibes filled the air as everyone mastered each carefully choreographed step!
Disney Character Encounters
Guests kept their eyes peeled and made magical memories with famous faces from The Lion King and The Jungle Book as they roamed Disneyland Park. They shook hands with the wise Rafiki and 'oobee dooing' with the 'King of the Swingers' himself, King Louie.
The Lion King Signature Experience
To help make this vibrant festival one to remember, guests were able to add The Lion King Signature Experience to their Disneyland Paris booking.
- The Lion King Show: Access to the best seats in the house for the amazing new stage show 'The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands'
- Drumming Session: Guests could shake and sway to the sound of beating drums with traditional musicians
- Meet 'n' Greet with Minnie Mouse: Minnie even dressed in her special 'Jungle Jive' outfit for the occasion
- Character Lunch at Hakuna Matata: Located at Restaurant Hakuna Matata, guests encountered Rafiki and friends, before tucking into an African platter and a frozen dessert
- Collector's Edition Souvenir Cup: A collector's edition 'The Lion King' souvenir cup, with a special beverage inside
- €15 Gift Card: Guests were able to redeem this in shops and restaurants across the parks
- Surprise Message from Simba: Guests enjoyed a surprise message from Simba himself