Cruise and Stay - Just for Adults
Time to Relax and Indulge
Both Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World Resort are brimming with special magic created just for adults. Experience Disney's world-class service, enjoy classic attractions and spectacular entertainment, savour exquisite meals, relax in luxurious spas and let loose in uniquely-themed lounges and clubs. You can unwind on Disney Castaway Cay, our private island paradise where you'll discover Serenity Bay - the adult-exclusive beach that truly lives up to its name.
Attractions and Shows
Whether you want to relive classic Disney stories or experience the newest attractions, Walt Disney World offers a holiday like no other. With 150+ incredible attractions to choose, you'll be spoilt for choice!
- Join Donald Duck on a 3D adventure through Disney classics in Mickey's PhilharMagic and don't miss the new night-time spectacular, Happily Ever After in Magic Kingdom Park.
- View props, screen videos and greet Star Wars heroes and villains at Star Wars Launch Bay, plus enjoy the all-new night-time spectacular Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Visit Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park to explore Pandora - World of Avatar, journey deep into a bioluminescent rainforest on Na'vi River Journey and ride on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage.
- Soar 40ft in the air as you glide over some of the world's wonders on Soarin' Around the World and be dazzled by a nightly symphony of music, lasers and fireworks during IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot.
- Enjoy West-End calibre shows and musicals onboard Disney Cruise Line, including Beauty and the Beast and Disney's Believe.
Leisure and Relaxation
From fishing to golf, swimming to spas, there's a host of exciting activities to keep you entertained outside of the parks at Walt Disney World and on Disney Cruise Line.
- Discover the eclectic mix of over 100 unique stores and live music at Disney Springs.
- Play a round of golf on one of Walt Disney World's 4 Golf Courses†.
- Experience the charm of Disney's BoardWalk, a promenade full of exquisite dining, unique shops and exciting nightlife.
- Hire bicycles†, play a match of tennis or go on a fishing† excursion at select Disney Resort Hotels.
- Enjoy luxury treatments at Senses Spa & Salon† located both on Disney Cruise Line and at select Disney Resort Hotels.
- Workout in the Fitness Centre or visit Goofy's Sports Deck on the Disney Dream.
- Take a dip in Quiet Cove Pool, an onboard Oasis just for adults.
- Sing, dance and laugh the night away at uniquely themed lounges including Skyline, Pink: Wine and Champagne Bar and District Lounge onboard the Disney Dream.
If you're looking for something special, Disney's fine dining is legendary. Our award-winning chefs settle for nothing but the freshest of ingredients for their inspired menus, all complemented perfectly by superb selections of fine wines. At both Walt Disney World and onboard Disney Cruise Line, there's a range of quality dining options to suit all taste buds, here are some of our favourites:
- For upscale waterfront dining, be sure to visit the Boathouse in Disney Springs - savour the best of land and sea with fresh seafood, premium steaks and more!
- Discover a delicious blend of traditional African, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine at Jiko - The Cooking Place.
- Celebrate fresh, seasonal ingredients and the international, melting pot culture of the Golden State at California Grill with stunning panoramic views.
- Experience epicurean excellence at Palo†. This adult-exclusive restaurant on Disney Cruise Line serves Northern Italian dishes with a modern twist.
- Offering the most luxurious dining onboard is Remy†, an adult-exclusive restaurant serving a French-inspired menu crafted by Chef Arnaud Lallement.
Disney Castaway Cay
Set your sights on relaxation and adventure as you visit Disney Castaway Cay, Disney's private island paradise in the Bahamas reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line Guests! Escape to Serenity Bay, a secluded, adults-only oasis. Unwind and treat yourself to an open-air massage† in your cabana under the swaying palm trees, or enjoy a frozen speciality drink at the Castaway Air Bar. You can relax in the knowledge that the kids are exploring their own Neverland at Scuttle's Cove, supervised by Disney Counsellors from the ship. This play spot features a water play area complete with pop jets, geysers and bubblers, where your little ones can be taken care of all day long.