Frequently Asked Questions

How can we help you?

Please select a category to view answers to frequently asked questions.

Fariy Godmothers

What passport and visa requirements are there for entry into the US?

It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct information. We strongly advise that you check the latest visa and passport requirements prior to booking your holiday to Walt Disney World.

Read More

What do guests under the age of 18 need for entry into the US?

You must ensure that all travellers in your party under the age of 18 have the correct paperwork for arrival into the USA.

For information on the entry requirements for minors, please visit the below link.

Read More

What is the Visa Waiver Program?

For further information on the Visa Waiver Program, please click the link below.

Read More

What is ESTA?

The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).

Read More

Why might I need a visa?

There are various reasons why a British traveller will need a visa. Please visit the link below for more information on visa requirements.

Read More

How much does a new passport cost?

For up to date pricing and further information please visit

What do I need to provide to the airline?

Advance Passenger Information (API) is information about passengers required by the US government prior to travel. It was originally introduced by the US authorities to speed up immigration procedures.

We strongly advise you supply API before you arrive at the airport- you will receive details on how to do this with your documentation, 14 days before departure. This will minimise disruption at the airport check in area. Guests should be able to complete API on their airline's website prior to departure.

The required information consists of:

• Full name (last name, first name, middle names if applicable)
• Gender
• Date of Birth
• Nationality
• Country of residence
• Travel document type (normally passport)
• Travel document number (expiry date and country of issue for passport)
• Address of the first night spent in the U.S.†

†Not required for U.S. nationals, Legal Permanent Residents, or Alien Residents of the U.S. entering the U.S.

I have just got married and my passport is still in my maiden name - is this ok?

You can still travel to the United States on a passport showing your maiden name, as long as your name on both your ticket and passport match exactly. The USA will NOT ACCEPT a marriage certificate with your passport in your maiden name whilst your ticket shows your married name.

What do I need if I am flying via Canada and what is the significance of an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)?

eTA is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air. It allows Canada to screen travellers before they arrive. British and Irish citizens transiting through Canada need to obtain an eTA.

Read More

Where can I find more information on Foreign Travel Advice?

We recommend that you check the latest travel advice before booking your Walt Disney World holiday. You can find current Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office information by clicking the link below.

Read More