Cruise and Stay - Family Fun
Dreams Come True for the Whole Family
With all the magic of Disney, combined with legendary service, spacious staterooms and delicious dining, a Disney Cruise Line holiday is the perfect way to spend quality family time together. Why not combine your cruise with a stay at Walt Disney World Resort? There's so much to do for all the family, from live shows and entertainment to thrills and spills, take a look through some of our recommendations for families.
Live Shows & Entertainment
Across Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line, there are dozens of world-class live shows and entertainment options to pick from! At Walt Disney World, choose from incredible stage shows, amazing parades and spectacular fireworks displays! On Disney Cruise Line, catch a performance each night of your sailing in our state-of-the-art theatre, marvel at the first fireworks at sea during a deck party, or relax watching a Disney movie under the stars.
- Gather around Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After. This spectacular 18-minute show will take you on an unforgettable journey through favourite Disney animations packed with lasers, lights, projections and fireworks!
- In Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, join the inhabitants of the Pride Lands for Festival of the Lion King. With songs from the classic film, this is a thrilling Broadway-style show that will have you smiling from start to finish.
- Eat, dance and be merry at Pirate Night where you can enjoy an entertaining pirate show, dance with Disney Characters and witness a fantastic fireworks display - an industry first!
- Make sure to catch the first-ever Disney Cruise Line live production of Beauty and the Beast. Exclusive to the Disney Dream, this dazzling musical was inspired by the live action movie.
With over 140 attractions to choose from across Walt Disney World, there's something for all the family to enjoy:
- At Magic Kingdom Park, soar high over Storybook Circus on Dumbo the Flying Elephant or journey through the diamond mines on swaying family coaster, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Check out Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios. This land is themed around the Disney Pixar classic and is home to 2 new attractions - Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers!
- Little ones won't be short of big fun at Epcot as you hoist the sails in Arendelle aboard Frozen Ever After. Teens looking for thrills should take a ride on Test Track, where you design a virtual concept vehicle and take it for a spin!
- Tour the African savannah on Kilimanjaro Safaris, journey to Pandora - The World of Avatar or escape from the Yeti on Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Board a treasure raft and hit the high seas on Miss Adventure Falls. The whole family are sure to love this new fast-paced water slide at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Chill out at Melt-Away Bay, a one-acre wave pool at the foot of Mount Gushmore or take it to the top for a near-vertical drop on Summit Plummet. Experience it all at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Tailored for all ages, our kids' clubs onboard Disney Cruise Line offer waves of adventure and the longest operating hours at sea. Adults can relax with the knowledge that their kids are being looked after by Disney Youth Coordinators.
- For tiny tots, there's internationally themed ‘“it's a small world” nursery' for ages from 6 months, up to 3 years old.
- Guests aged 3-12 are spoilt for choice with Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab. Your adventurers can explore immersive worlds including Andy's Room, Pixie Hollow and Star Wars: Millennium Falcon as well as enjoying games and activities.
- Tweens can relax in a loft-style lounge, Edge, which is filled with high-tech fun for ages 11-14.
- Older teens have their own dedicated hang-out, Vibe, equipped with multi-coloured dance floor, a media room full of games and an exclusive sun deck.
- Teens even have their very own relaxation area, the Chill Spa†, where all treatments have been designed exclusively for them.
The magic doesn't stop at mealtimes! Across Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line, there are a range of dining experiences which the whole family will enjoy.
If you've never shared a meal with a Disney Character, here's your chance! At Walt Disney World, there are over 15 venues to create fun family memories - and some great photos too! Some of our favourites are Chef Mickey's, where Chef Mickey and friends host buffet-style meals and Crystal Palace, where you step into Hundred Acre Wood to join Winnie the Pooh and friends at this whimsical restaurant.
Add an extra dimension to your dining experience and try something new with our themed restaurants. Journey to the bottom of the ocean at Coral Reef Restaurant, travel to far-flung lands in Epcot's World Showcase or even dine in the Beast's enchanted castle at Be Our Guest.
On Disney Cruise Line, feast your eyes on the magic of Disney animation at Animator's Palate. This unique dining experience celebrates the art of storytelling in an innovative dinner show, where Disney characters come to life before your eyes. Take your little ones along to Royal Court Royal Tea† while onboard, where they can enjoy a whimsical experience in an idyllic storybook setting and delight in a very special meet-and-greet with favourite Disney princesses.
You'll be spoilt for choice with 2 splashtacular Water Parks at Walt Disney World. There is plenty to do for all ages, whether you're looking for fun for little ones or thrilling water coasters! Unwind in a rubber ring as you drift around Cross Country Creek, or brave the 120ft drop on Summit Plummet at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. Visit Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for a storm of fun in the Florida sun! Plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on White Sandy Beach and enjoy the thrilling all-new white-water journey at Miss Adventure Falls.
Once you've set sail on the high seas, there's plenty more to come! Splash around in freshwater pools, aqua play areas and waterslides for all the family. Take off an exhilarating journey on AquaDuck where you'll slide off the side of the ship and down four decks on this thrilling water coaster. For little ones, there's Nemo's Reef, a 1500 square-foot splash deck featuring fountains, bubblers and pop jets! On Disney Castaway Cay, make sure you head to Castaway Family Beach for sailing, paddling and snorkelling in the blue lagoon.