Classic Disney Package at Walt Disney World
Wine, dine and relax in the famous Florida sunshine, experience the magic with your loved ones, or revisit some magical memories - whatever your plans, Walt Disney World promises a truly unique experience. With so much on offer, you're guaranteed to make memories that last a lifetime.
Classic Disney Holiday Package
Package for two adults arriving 9th September 2019:
Terms and conditions apply
- 14 nights at Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a 7-Day
- Memory Maker (worth $199) capture and download Disney memories
- FastPass+ to reserve Disney attractions up to 60 days before arrival
- Complimentary resort transportation
Don't forget, there are other Value and Deluxe Disney Hotels to choose from too!
Attractions & Shows
Whether you're looking for a charming stroll down memory lane or to relive the classics with the very best live Disney entertainment, Walt Disney World offers an experience like no other. With over 150 incredible attractions, you'll be spoilt for choice.
- Take a nostalgic and enchanting trip into quintessential Disney at Magic Kingdom Park's Fantasyland
- Enjoy a stunning journey around the world's most magnificent sights aboard Epcot's Soarin'
- Experience timeless Disney at Disney's Hollywood Studios in the spectacular Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
Fireworks & Parades
No Walt Disney World trip would be complete without experiencing some unbelievable after-dark Disney entertainment. Make dreams come true with family or re-live those cherished memories with awe-inspiring fireworks displays, captivating light shows and parades.
- With timeless Disney favourites including Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin, Disney's Hollywood Studios plays host to Fantasmic; a journey through the imagination of Mickey Mouse
- Happily Ever After is a new breath-taking firework and projection showcase featuring some of Disney's most recognisable faces at Magic Kingdom Park
- Epcot's IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is an enthralling firework showcase featuring mesmerising projections and sound, exploring the history of planet Earth
With incredible dining options at Walt Disney World, indulge in culinary delights from around the globe. From award winning fine-dining to beautifully presented eateries from your favourite Disney classics, there's a perfect spot for every taste and occasion.
- For an unforgettable setting with panoramic sights and rooftop views of Magic Kingdom Park's fireworks displays, reserve a spot for dinner at California Grill in Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Celebrate Disney's classic Beauty and the Beast at Magic Kingdom Park's Be Our Guest. Be transported to the surroundings of Beast's enchanted castle, featuring exquisite French specialities
- For a luxury dining experience in an elegant, stylish setting, head to Flying Fish on Disney's BoardWalk, where you can savour exquisite contemporary seafood dishes and hand-picked wines
Disney Resort Hotels
There are over 30 unique Resort hotels for a range of budgets and tastes, so we're sure to have the perfect room and location for you. From nostalgic, immersive, and vibrantly themed hotels to elegant, luxury spa resorts, you're sure to check-in to an unforgettable stay.
- Pay homage to all things rock ‘n' roll at Disney's All-Star Music Resort. Featuring a giant juke box entrance and huge guitar shaped pool for cooling off after some sun, it's sure to be a hit
- Just a stone's throw from Disney Springs and Epcot are Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter and Riverside resorts, offering sleek, romantic backdrops
- For timeless sophistication with a host of beautiful facilities to let you relax in style, including award winning fine-dining restaurants, look no further than Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
It's not just magical Parks and spectacular Resorts that give you a completely unforgettable holiday. Walt Disney World hosts some truly unmissable events across the year - why not head over during your holiday and experience Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? From September to November, explore global marketplaces and international food kiosks, and learn a thing or two at a culinary demonstration.
Leisure and Relaxation
From fishing to tennis, secluded poolside cabanas to private yacht outings, there's a host of wonderful activities to keep you entertained outside the Parks at Walt Disney World:
- Golf Courses 4 courses including Disney's Lake Buena Vista which hosted the PGA/LPGA tour
- Resort Pools kick back in some famous Florida sunshine and cool off throughout the day
- Resort Spas refresh with a range of luxury treatments including the Senses Signature Massage
- Disney Springs has 100+ stores, including Vera Bradley, MAC, Lacoste and World of Disney
Additional charges apply to some select leisure activities and spa treatments
New & Not to be Missed
With every visit to Walt Disney World, you'll discover brand new attractions nestled amongst the classic Disney you know and love.
Pandora – The World of Avatar immerse yourself in the magnificent floating mountains and bioluminescent forest of Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park. For a special experience, take to the skies on a Mountain Banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage.
Star Wars Launch Bay be sure to head to Disney's Hollywood Studios' Star Wars Launch Bay to encounter classic Star Wars characters from George Lucas' legendary intergalactic saga. See props from the films and watch an incredible 10-minute celebration of Star Wars through the years.