Something Wonderful Awaits
Explore the Magic of our Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Escape to a world of magic and explore incredible lands and attractions in four Theme Parks, filled with stunning worlds, far-off galaxies and exciting new stories.
Magic Kingdom Park
At Magic Kingdom Park, pure fantasy reigns.
- Whistle while you work as you race through a glittering diamond mine on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Chase horizons as you set sail in search of treasure with Captain Jack Sparrow on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Join a high-stakes race across the Grid on the new and exhilarating TRON Lightcycle / Run.
- Take the wildest ride in the west though caverns and canyons on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Soar up high and see an elephant fly as you take to the skies with Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
Dream big at Magic Kingdom Park
The magic of possibility welcomes you to EPCOT, where it's fun to do the impossible.
- Twist and turn on an awesome intergalactic chase on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
- Shrink down to Chef Remy's size on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in a 4D feast for the senses.
- Journey to wintery Arendelle with Elsa, Anna, Olaf and friends on the musical Frozen Ever After.
- Take flight over the world's breath-taking wonders on the scenic Soarin' Around the World.
- Stroll through worlds of flavours, music and other delights with seasonal festivals like no other.
Explore other worlds at EPCOT
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Let your adventure begin at Disney's Hollywood Studios where you become the hero in the story.
- Step into the thrills of a galaxy far, far away and live your Star Wars adventure at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
- Take a ride on the cartoon side with Mickey, Minnie and friends on Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway.
- Play big in Andy's backyard with some favourite Pixar pals in the bright, bold Toy Story Land.
- Reach new heights – and depths – as you enter a new dimension on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™.
- See the forces of good and evil battle in Fantasmic!, a stunning night-time musical show.
Chase thrills at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
At Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, you'll find a wonderland alive with magic.
- Discover a land beyond belief and take flight on a mountain banshee at Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Encounter giraffes, elephants, lions and more as you tour a lush African savannah on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Race through the icy Himalayan peaks and beware the mythical Yeti on Expedition Everest.
- Roar along with Simba and friends in the larger-than-life musical celebration Festival of the Lion King.
- Hang on tight for a rip-roaring raft ride through the exotic jungle on Kali River Rapids.
Go wild at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Discover New Attractions at Walt Disney World
From nostalgic classics to new favourites, there's something for everyone. Take a peek at some of the newest attractions and experiences across the parks!
Dive into Fun at Our Walt Disney World Water Parks
Discover magic in every drop and enjoy family fun as you splash, surf and play at our amazing Water Parks. Disney Magic Tickets include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon, whichever is open.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Soak up the Sun
Escape to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for a storm of fun in the sun, with the largest in-land surfing lagoon in Florida! Plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on the sandy beach and glide down the lazy river on a relaxing raft ride.
Make a splash at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Dive into Frosty Fun
Discover a winter wonderland in the middle of the Sunshine State! Chill out on the lazy river, relax on the white sandy beach or shoot down one of the tallest, fastest body slides in the world – it's fun for the whole family.
Take the plunge at Disney's Blizzard Beach
Exclusive Disney Magic Tickets!
Created especially for the UK and Ireland, Disney Magic Tickets are better value than at the gate and come with a host of incredible benefits including:
- Park Hopper to visit multiple Theme Parks in one day
- Complimentary Disney Genie Service
- Memory Maker (worth $210) to capture magical moments
- One round of mini-golf per day
- Access to ESPN Wide World of Sports
Enjoy Disney Magic Ticket from just £39 per day when you buy before you fly!
Stay in the Magic at Disney Resort Hotels
Imagine a place where waking up doesn't mean you need to stop dreaming. Live your own Disney fairytale in our Resort hotels, with something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Value Resort Hotels
Perfect for families on the go, with vibrant Disney touches. Our Value Resort hotels are packed with colourful décor, comfortable rooms and themed pool areas.
- Step into a storybook at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and celebrate the legends of classic animation.
- Get into the groove at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, inspired by the world's most popular music genres.
- Touch down at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, a salute to competitive sports including baseball and basketball.
- Rewind at Disney's Pop Century Resort, from the fads of the 1950s to the nostalgia of the 1990s.
Search our Value Resort Hotels
Moderate Resort Hotels
Put your feet up in accommodation full of rich Disney theming. Our Moderate Resort hotels include larger rooms and a wider range of dining and recreation options to choose from.
- Relax in rural Louisiana at the picturesque Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, a salute to the old South.
- Delight in the décor of the modern Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, which artfully blends Latin and Spanish culture.
- Soak up a tropical paradise at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, filled with vivid colours and blossoming scenery.
- Travel back to the historic heyday of New Orleans at Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.
Learn about our Moderate Resort Hotels
Deluxe Resort Hotels
Enjoy a luxurious getaway in stunning surroundings. Our Deluxe Resort hotels offer a unique experience, with the ultimate in quality, services and amenities.
- Journey into the heart of Africa at the stunning Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, with wild species and leafy savannahs.
- Unwind in elegant New England style at Disney's Beach Club Resort, complete with its own breezy bay.
- Indulge in Victorian-style elegance at Disney's Grand Floridan Resort & Spa, full of timeless and traditional touches.
- Step into the state-of-the-art Disney's Contemporary Resort, with a striking tower centrepiece.
Discover our Deluxe Resort Hotels
Stay in a home away from home. Our self-catering Deluxe Villas provide airy accommodation and helpful conveniences, so you have everything you need.
- Relax at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, surrounded by rolling golf greens and a gleaming lake.
- Settle into the enchanting Disney's Riviera Resort, influenced by the rich and stylish landscapes of Europe.
- Enjoy spectacular views and modern elegance at the waterside Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
- Rest amongst lush pines at the rustic Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, inspired by the old American West.
Explore our Deluxe Villas
Tickle Your Tastebuds at Our Walt Disney World Restaurants
With options to delight every taste, style and budget, from fine cuisine to on-the-go snacks, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining at Walt Disney World.
Shopping and Entertainment at Walt Disney World
Shop, dine and play at these lively entertainment districts, filled with world-class restaurants, fabulous shops and fun-filled experiences.
You'll have a spring in your step at this buzzing destination. Shop for both Disney souvenirs and popular fashion brands at over 90+ locations and dine at outstanding restaurants. Plus, you can enjoy family activities and late-night fun!
Swing by Disney Springs
Take a stroll along this charming promenade, filled with first-rate dining, unique boutiques and vibrant nightlife. There's entertainment for everyone, from lively piano bars with sing-a-longs to juggling acts and classic arcade games.
Wander down Disney's BoardWalk