Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
The Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan is a convenient and simple option for families on the go. Our self-service locations offer a great place to stop for a casual meal or snack in between all the excitement of the Disney Parks. When it's time to grab a bite to eat, simply order your food at a counter or register before finding a place to sit – there is no need for a dining reservation.
What's Included in My Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan?
All members of your party aged 3 and over will enjoy the following for each night of their stay:
2 Self-Service Meals
A self-service meal includes one main course and one drink. Enjoy a wide variety of quick and casual options, from healthy light bites to simple family favourites such as:
1 Non-Alcoholic/Alcoholic Drink per Meal
Enjoy a refreshing selection of non-alcoholic or alcoholic‡ (for Guests over 21) beverages to accompany your meal including:
- Artisanal milkshakes and fresh smoothies
- Mocktails and sodas
- Beer, cider and most wines
- Sangria and speciality cocktails
2 Selected Snacks
You'll find snacks at self-service restaurants, most outdoor carts and select merchandise locations. Redeem your snack entitlements for a single serving of items such as:
- Soft drinks
- Water bottles
- Fresh fruit
- Ice cream
Refillable Resort Mug
As part of your meal plan, each Guest ages 3 and over will receive a refillable drink mug† which is eligible for refills at beverage islands at self-service locations at any Disney Resort hotel.
How Do I Use My Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan?
Redeeming your dining entitlements is quick and easy.
- Present your valid Disney Resort ID (either a MagicBand or card) to the server or cashier.
- Specify the number of meals or snacks being redeemed.
- Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children's menu where available.
- If dining with another party, please notify the server which meals should be redeemed on each valid Disney Resort ID.
- For remaining entitlements, check your dining receipts, ask Guest Relations or check in the My Disney Experience app.
Where Can I Use My Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan?
With over 100 locations to choose from across the whole of Walt Disney World Resort, you'll be sure to find something the whole family will enjoy!
Explore Disney Quick-Service Meal Plan Locations
What's Not Included
Certain items are not included in any Disney Dining Plan such as:
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter).
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container.
- Items sold from recreational rental counters.
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps).
- Special dining events offered at certain waiter service locations.
Special Dietary Requests
Should you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise our Disney Experts at the time of booking your dining reservation. Alternatively, speak with a chef or manager upon arrival at the dining location.
Look out for the Mickey Check symbol! Mickey Check makes it easy to spot food and beverage choices that fit your family's healthy lifestyle. When you see Mickey Check icon next to specific items on Walt Disney World restaurant menus you'll know that the food you're looking at is tasty and meets Disney nutritional guidelines!