We Can't Wait to See You
Our Cast members have been busy preparing to help guests have unforgettable holidays. So, when the time is right for you, we'll be ready with the warmest of welcomes.
Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are now open!1 With all the Disney magic you'd expect - and some unexpected surprises - stories will come to life through favourite attractions and beloved characters in innovative new ways.
The following will remain closed until further notice:
• Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park
• Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
Changes to the Magic
If you've visited before, some things will be a little different, but the magic is still as powerful as ever.
To enter a Walt Disney World theme park, each Guest must have:
• A theme park reservation made via the new Disney Park Pass system – along with valid park admission for the same park on the same day
• Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas, except while seated for dining
We recommend to have:
• The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, where you can get up-to-date information on waiting times for attractions, interactive maps and more
• A cashless or contactless form of payment for use throughout the Resort
Health and Safety
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other Guests and Cast Members, to give you peace of mind whilst you're visiting Walt Disney World Resort.
Book now and discover Walt Disney World in 2021!