How far are the hotels from the Parks?
All the Disney® Hotels are within 20 minutes’ walk through Disney® Village, except for Disney’s Davy Crockett’s Ranch which is a simple, well signposted 15 minutes’ drive away from the Parks. Please visit our Disney® Hotel page www.disneyholidays.co.uk/disneyland-paris/disney-hotels/ for a detailed map highlighting the locations of each of the Disney® Hotels.
What are the benefits of staying at a Disney® Hotel?
If you’re staying at one of the Disney® Hotels, you’ll get plenty of extras. Firstly, you will be just minutes from the Disney® Parks where you will receive Extra Magic Time on certain days and you'll also enjoy free car parking.
Where can I find detailed information about the Disney® Hotels?
Please visit our Disney® Hotel Page and click on the individual Disney® Hotels to find out about the hotel facilities, room types and restaurant and bars each Disney® Hotel has to offer. Please see link below.
Are Disney Characters Meet’n’Greets available in the Disney® Hotels?
Character Meet’n’Greets are available in Disney® Hotels. Guests can ask at hotel reception at check-in and they will be given times of the Meet'n'Greets.
Is car parking available at the Disney® Hotels?
Yes, free car parking is available at all Disney® Hotels for the duration of your stay. If you’re staying at Disney’s Davy Crockett’s Ranch, you can drive to the Disney® Parks within 15 minutes which also offers free car parking.
What are the check in and check out times at my Disney® Hotel?
Check in time is 3pm at all Disney® Hotels excluding Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch where check-in time is 4pm.
You will need to vacate the room before 11am on the day of your departure. If you require late checkout, please check with your hotel’s reception desk at check-in. Please note late check-out cannot be guaranteed.
How can I make a special request for my booking?
If you have any special requests regarding your Disneyland® Paris stay, please contact our Disney Experts on 0800 169 0737. Alternatively, email email@example.com with your booking reference and any special requests and a Disney Expert will respond to your email. Please note special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If I am travelling with more than one infant, is it possible to request an additional cot for my room?
Unfortunately we can only request to have one cot per room in all the hotels in Disneyland Paris. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
Do all the hotels provide Disney Express service?
All Disney Hotels excluding Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch offer the Disney Express Service, you must add this to your booking. For more information about the Disney Express service, please visit our website www.disneyholidays.co.uk/disneyland-paris or contact our Disney Experts on 0800 169 0737.
How can I find out about the closures of the Hotels' amenities?
To make sure our Guests are having the most magical time at our Disney® Hotels, Disneyland® Paris need to undertake continuous maintenance, renovation and development work to maintain quality standards. Therefore, some amenities might be closed on certain days. Please see the schedule of planned closures below:
• Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room will be closed 3rd - 7th June 2019
Disney's Hotel New York
• Hotel and all facilities closed for refurbishment from 5th January 2019.
Disney's Newport Bay Club
• Swimming pool will be closed: 7th - 11th January 2019 and 20th - 24th May 2019.
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
• Swimming pool will be closed from 4th November 2018 - 31st July 2019.
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
• Swimming pool with waterfall, river, Jacuzzi and steam room will be closed 14th January - 8th February 2019 and 17th - 21st June 2019.
Algonquin's Explorer Hotel
• Swimming pool with paddling pool will be closed 21st - 25th January 2019 and 20th - 24th January 2020.
Vienna House Dream Castle Hotel
• Swimming pool and Jacuzzi closed 19th - 25th November 2018 and 18th - 24th November 2019.
Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel
• Swimming pool will be closed 12th - 18th November 2018 and 11th - 17th November 2019.
Adagio Marne-la-Vallée Val d'Europe
• Swimming pool will be closed 7th - 11th January 2019 and 6th November - 10th January 2020.
• Swimming pool will be closed 12th - 17th November 2018, 12th - 19th May 2019 and 17th - 24th November 2019.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
Can I book a Christmas themed room?
Yes you can! You can now book Christmas themed rooms at the New York and Disneyland Hotel. Please call our Disney Experts on 0800 16 90 737 for availability and to book.