Disney's Newport Bay Club®
You'll find a celebration of all things sea-faring at Disney's Newport Bay Club. Set a course for relaxation and enjoy the atmosphere of a 1920s New England mansion on the shores of Lake Disney.
Sail back in time to the lakeside holiday homes of the 1870s and enjoy a taste of the yacht club lifestyle. Disney's Newport Bay Club is a Cape Cod-style mansion set by the peaceful waters of Lake Disney®, and it's awash with maritime charm. It even has its own lighthouse.
Inside you'll find plenty of opportunities to relax in the welcoming ambiance of a New England sailing club. As well as a choice of restaurants and the Captain's Quarters bar, you'll find a swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool bath and fitness room. There's even body-sculpting massage (available for an extra charge).
Everything's shipshape in these brightly decorated, blue and white nautical-themed rooms.
2 double beds.
Missing a life on the ocean wave? These brightly decorated nautical-themed rooms have views overlooking Lake Disney.
2 double beds.
Request Rooms and Suites
Family Room - Need more space? There's room for the whole crew in these family rooms. 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed.
Honeymoon Suite, Presidential Suite and Resort Suite - Includes breakfast at your hotel. Relax in style with a lounge area and impressive views over the lake. Plus, get on the attractions faster with the VIP FASTPASS®. 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed.
All our rooms at Disney's Newport Bay Club® have:
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi internet access
- Disney and international TV channels
Accessible hotel rooms provide added comfort and services for Guests with disabilities. Call our Disney Experts freephone on 0800 169 0737* to book.
How far is it to the Disney Parks?
Disney's Newport Bay Club® is a 15-minute walk through Disney Village, or a few minutes' free shuttle-bus ride to the Disney® Parks.
Restaurants and Bars
Eat and drink at:
- Captain's Quarters - enjoy one or two aperitifs in this nautical themed bar.
- Cape Cod Buffet Restaurant - where flavours from around the world combine in a nautical setting.
- Yacht Club - a cosy restaurant that serves up a choice of international specialities.
Extras at Disney's Newport Bay Club®
- VIP FASTPASS® for Suite guests.
- Free car parking.
- Up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland Park - time reserved just for Disney Hotel guests on certain days of the week.
- Fitness Centre at Disney's Hotel Newport Bay Club® stay in shape by visiting the Hotel gym, loaded with a range of fitness equipment.
- Two Pools where you can swim in the indoor and outdoor pools and relax in the sauna (indoor pool opening hours 07:00-21:45, outdoor section's opening times depend on the season).
- Bay Boutique is your first port of call for Disney gifts and holiday essentials.
- Internet access and wi-fi available in some parts of the hotel at an extra cost.
Fun for kids
- Kids' corner near the bar, where children can play under parents' supervision.
- Sea Horse Club Game Arcade with a choice of coin-op games machines.
- Special kids' buffet.