Set sail on a magical Disney Cruise departing from Dover.
Enjoy the scenery of the white cliffs of Dover as you set sail on a Mediterranean or Northern European Disney Cruise. The port is situated only 15 minutes from the town centre so you can enjoy a short break by the seaside pre/post cruise too.
Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Enjoy a magical Disney Cruise, including:
Terms and conditions apply. Taxes, fees and port expenses of approx. £114 not included.
- 7-night Norwegian Fjords cruise onboard the Disney Magic
- Exceptional full board dining on your cruise
- Spacious staterooms with complimentary 24-hr room service
- Themed deck parties and entertainment for all ages
Why Sail from Dover?
Sailing from Dover is easy and stress-free, check out all of the benefits of sailing from Dover:
- Get in the fast lane to holiday magic - Our Dover departures are easily accessible via train and car, meaning you avoid the airports and start enjoying your Disney Cruise Line adventure sooner!
- It's in the bag on a Disney cruise - Come prepared with outfits for all occasions and don't stress about weighing those souvenirs! With no weight restrictions, there's no need to count the kilos.
- From Dover to dazzling destinations - Enjoy the ultimate Norwegian Fjords voyage with awe-inspiring natural wonders or discover the breath-taking sights of Northern Europe.
- Go from shore to ship in as little as 30 minutes - Streamline the boarding process and select your port arrival time by completing your online check-in ahead of time.
- Delicious dining for the whole crew 24/7 - Your meals, snacks and even soft drinks are all included in your Disney cruise price!
Travelling to Dover by Car
If you're travelling to Dover by car, we recommend you pre-book your port parking before you arrive. We've teamed up with Holiday Extras to help you book your port parking.
Pre-book port parking at Dover with Holiday Extras
Travelling to Dover by Train
If you're travelling to Dover by train, you'll need to alight at Dover Priory station. From there you'll need to arrange your own transport from the train station to the port to board your cruise.
Dover Heritage Taxi Company can provide this service, and we recommend you book in advance.
For more information please call 01304 201915 or visit dovertaxis.com.
Pre-book train tickets to Dover Priory with thetrainline.com
Travelling to Dover by Coach
If you prefer to travel by coach, London is a hub from which you can take a coach direct to Dover Ferry Port. Coaches run regularly from London Victoria with National Express, as well as to and from many other destinations across the UK.
Pre-book coach tickets to Dover Ferry Port with National Express
Travelling to Dover by Air
If you are flying into London Heathrow or London Gatwick, you can book our exclusive Disney Cruise Line transfers to get you from the airport to the port and back.
Simply ask our Disney Experts to add these transfers when booking your package (fees apply).
Hotels in Dover
To make your holiday more relaxing, why not stay in Dover before or after your Disney Cruise and enjoy the local scenery and attractions?
While in Dover you can take in some of it's exhilarating sights, from the handsome White Cliffs to the city's medieval castles and fortresses.
Also, journey to nearby Canterbury Cathedral which has attracted pilgrims for hundreds of years, chronicled in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
Book a pre/post cruise Dover hotel stay with Holiday Extras