Set sail from New York and discover the wonders of some of the most stunning locations in North America.
Whether you opt to explore the sun-drenched beaches of Bermuda, or the picturesque scenery of the Canadian coast, you are in for a magical voyage with Disney Cruise Line.
Canada Cruise & Flights Package
Enjoy a magical Disney Cruise, including:
Terms and conditions apply.
- 4-night Canada cruise onboard the Disney Magic
- Return economy flights from London to New York
- Transfers from hotel to port and back to the airport
- Exceptional full board dining on your cruise
- Spacious staterooms with complimentary 24-hr room service
- Themed deck parties and entertainment for all ages
- All government taxes, fees and port charges
Planning Your Disney Cruise
With Walt Disney Travel Company, planning your North American cruise is a breeze.
Our Disney Experts are readily at hand to assist with everything from transportation to helping you find the perfect cruise itinerary for your family.
Should you wish to extend your New York visit you can also opt for a pre/post cruise stay in our featured hotel to further explore what the Big Apple has to offer!
Information on flights to New York, plus featured hotels
Where you’ll go
Our selection of North American itineraries will take you to some of the most beautiful destinations across the continent.
Let Bermuda mesmerise you with its pink-sand beaches and diverse landscape, or discover the rich, cultural treasures and natural wonders of Saint John, Canada.
Itineraries Departing Port Canaveral and Miami Include:
- 4-Night Canada cruise departing from New York. Explore the charms of Saint John, New Brunswick, and enjoy two fun-filled days at sea.
- 5-Night or 6-Night Bermuda cruise departing from New York. Enjoy two or three days in the tropical paradise that is King’s Wharf, Bermuda, plus two enchanting days at sea.
Onboard a Disney Cruise Line ship, you’ll enjoy unrivalled entertainment and supreme relaxation – all included in your package!
All our ships offer nightly performances of Broadway-worthy shows featuring some of our most popular Disney Characters. You can also dance under the stars during one of our famous deck parties before ending your evening with a spectacular fireworks finale!
There is also a selection of spectacular dining venues, complimentary 24-hour room service and exclusive areas for kids, teens and adults.
Read more about what's included on a Disney Cruise
Adventures on Shore
Step ashore for even more fun on dry land! Our selection of port excursions is a great and fun-filled way to explore our ports of call.
Whether you want to stay active and immerse yourself in nature during a bike ride, or prefer a leisurely sightseeing tour exploring the history of your destination of choice, you are in for a magical time.
Disney Cruise Line will plan the whole excursion for you, ensuring you have nothing to worry about.
Speak to our helpful Disney Experts freephone on 0800 169 0742* to book your Disney Cruise and learn more about port excursions.