Thrilling Adventures at Walt Disney World
With more thrilling attractions than ever before, and amazing shopping and dining experiences at every turn, Walt Disney World has everything you need to enjoy an incredible holiday with family or friends. Book your Walt Disney World holiday and prepare to immerse yourself in wonderment.
Walt Disney World September Package
Package for two adults departing 18th Sep 2018:
Terms and conditions apply
- Direct return economy flights departing from London
- 7 nights at Disney's All-Star Music Resort
- Includes 2 FREE nights with our Free Nights offer
- Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket - with Memory Maker and FastPass+
- $100 Disney Spending Money
- Airport transfers and complimentary resort transportation
- 12-month DisneyLife subscription - with movies, TV, music and books!
Get ready to discover a new favourite attraction at Walt Disney World. There are 4 jaw-dropping Disney Theme Parks and 2 Disney Water Parks to explore, so everyone in your group can enjoy Walt Disney World to the max.
- Embark upon an exhilarating journey through Pandora with Avatar Flight of Passage in Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Venture into The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Disney's Hollywood Studios for a scary elevator-themed ride - not for the faint hearted!
- Brace yourself for the Three Peak Challenge in Magic Kingdom Park: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!
- At Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, rocket down Summit Plummet one of the world's tallest and fastest free-fall water slides
Food & Drink
With so many incredible dining opportunities, foodies will find culinary paradise at Walt Disney World! Whether it's a sophisticated dinner and drinks, a quick bite in between rides, or around-the-world dining at Epcot World Showcase, there's something for everyone.
- Experience luxurious waterfront dining at The Boathouse in Disney Springs, with surf and turf, cocktails and delicious desserts
- Dine like the Na'vi with Pandora-inspired cuisine at Satu'li Canteen in Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Step into an enchanted castle at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park, for French-inspired delicacies fit for royalty
Look no further than Disney Springs and Disney's BoardWalk for all your nightlife needs! With everything from world-class entertainment to live music and cocktail bars, head out in the evening with friends or family for a night to remember.
- Guests aged 21+ can lay course for Jellyrolls on Disney's BoardWalk, a dazzling piano bar with 2 duelling piano maestros!
- Board an Amphicar - these rare cars drive on land and water, giving you the best views of Disney Springs in a 20-minute tour
- Visit House of Blues Restaurant & Bar for a mix of Southern and global cuisine, then catch live blues bands in the Blues Kitchen
Disney Resort Hotels
Whether you're travelling with friends, family, or on a romantic retreat, there's a Resort hotel to suit every group. Choose from over 30 Disney Resort hotel locations accommodating a range of themes, styles, and budgets.
- Find your rhythm at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, with a heated guitar-shaped pool, music-themed food court and tributes to the most popular genres
- Make a splash at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort with white sandy beaches, a volleyball court and pool with waterslides
- Experience the scenic landscapes of the African savannah at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, with over 200 animals to spot
Don't miss out on the fantastic seasonal events and festivals that Walt Disney World has to offer.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival in September and October guests can enjoy Epcot International Food & Wine Festival; a celebration of cuisine and culture from across the globe. Foodies can sample street food, attend seminars and even get tips and tricks from industry pros!
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival catch the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival from 28th February to 28th May 2018. A real treat for the senses featuring outdoor kitchens, Disney-themed topiaries, exhibits, demonstrations, outdoor concerts and so much more.
Experience some after-dark magic with breath-taking fireworks and light-shows every evening.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular escape to a galaxy far, far away with stunning visual effects and John Williams' iconic soundtrack at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- IllumiNations: Reflections of the Earth an extraordinary hi-tech display in an unbelievable showcase of fireworks, lights and lasers at Epcot
- Happily Ever After Fireworks Show the perfect way to end your time at Walt Disney World with this unmissable grand finale at Magic Kingdom Park