Toddler Magic Package at Walt Disney World
Make magical memories with your young family when you book your 2019 Walt Disney World holiday. Toddlers will be full of wonder as they experience Walt Disney World for the first time, and there's nothing like watching your little ones receive a Disney hug from their favourite characters.
Toddler Magic Holiday Package
Package for two adults & two children arriving 9th September 2019:
Terms and conditions apply
- 14 nights at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
- FREE Breakfast for all guests (save £182 per adult)
- Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a 7-Day
- Memory Maker (worth $199) capture and download Disney memories
- FastPass+ to reserve Disney attractions up to 60 days before arrival
- Complimentary resort transportation
Give Little Ones the Disney Experience of a Lifetime
Take advantage of greater flexibility in travel dates before your little ones reach school age! With milder climates, there are great benefits to enjoying Walt Disney World outside of school holidays.
Attractions for Toddlers
There are over 120 attractions across 4 amazing Walt Disney World Theme Parks and 2 splash-tastic Walt Disney World Water Parks perfect for our youngest guests.
- Help your little ones spot their favourite animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Climb aboard Dumbo the Flying Elephant in Magic Kingdom Park, taking to the skies on a whimsical flight over Fantasyland
- Extend the underwater magic of Finding Nemo and Finding Dory when you head to Epcot for Turtle Talk with Crush!
- Cool off at Tike's Peak in Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, this polar-themed play land has pint-sized slides - ideal for little ones!
Live Shows & Entertainment
With dozens of world-class live shows to pick from and performances throughout the day, Walt Disney World makes it easy to keep toddlers entertained. Choose from incredible stage shows, amazing parades, and - for those willing to stay out a little later, spectacular fireworks displays!
- 'Let it go' at the Frozen Sing-Along Celebration in Disney's Hollywood Studios!
- Experience a fairy-tale extravaganza with Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire at Magic Kingdom Park
- Sing, dance, and play at Disney Junior - Live on Stage! in Disney's Hollywood Studios, alongside familiar faces from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins and more!
Little ones dining at Walt Disney World will be spoilt for choice! With magical Character Experiences, stunning Dinner Shows, tasty snacks and relaxed family meals, there's something to tempt even the fussiest of eaters.
- Enjoy a family feast with your favourite Disney Friends at Chef Mickey's in Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Head to Disney's Hollywood studios where toddlers can dine buffet-style with Disney Junior Characters at Hollywood & Vine
- Journey back into the prehistoric world and dine among dinosaurs at T-REX in Disney Springs!
Perfect Hotels for Young Families
Find the perfect hotel destination for your family when you stay at Walt Disney World. Staying on-site gives you access to incredible Resort transportation, making it easy for you and your little ones to hop between Parks. There are over 30 Disney Resort hotel locations to choose from!
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort will enchant music lovers of all ages, complete with a playground and kiddie pool
- Toddlers will be full of wonder at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, with enchanting Disney-themed family suites and an interactive water play area
- Lion King fans will go wild for Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge where they can spot 200+ magnificent African animals and birds
Relaxing with Little Ones
At Walt Disney World, there are plenty of ways for you and your young family to stay relaxed throughout your holiday. Plus, guests staying on-site can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours, so you can make the most of the Parks when they're slightly quieter.
- Splash about in imaginatively themed pools at Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Roast marshmallows and sing to your heart's content with Chip ‘N Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Enjoy the sunshine at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, with white sandy beaches and supervised water-play areas
- Let Festival of the Lion King in Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park transport you to the African savannah. Sit back, rest little legs and enjoy favourite numbers from the classic film!
For more inspiration and tips on holiday planning, check out our Disney Kids guide!