Disney Dining Plan
Experience classic dining options at both Quick-Service and Table-Service restaurants - including Character Dining locations. This option allows you to easily plan your meals: Quick-Service when you're on the go and Table-Service when you're ready to savour the moment.
What's Included in My Disney Dining Plan?
All members of your party aged 3 and over will enjoy the following for each night of their stay:
1 Quick-Service Meal
A Quick-Service meal includes one main course and one drink. Enjoy a wide variety of quick and casual options, from healthy light bites to simple family favourites such as:
1 Table-Service Meal
Enjoy unparalleled service and cuisine, with a touch of Disney magic. Served by our friendly waiting staff, your Table-Service meal includes one main course, one dessert (at brunch, lunch and dinner only) and one drink. Enjoy exceptional dining experiences including:
- Buffets and family-style meals
- Character Dining
- Fine/Signature Dining (2 Table-Service meals per person)
- Dinner Shows (2 Table-Service meals per person)
1 Non-Alcoholic/Alcoholic Drink per Meal
Enjoy a refreshing selection of non-alcoholic or alcoholic‡ (for Guests over 21) beverages to accompany your meal including:
- Artisanal milkshakes and fresh smoothies
- Mocktails and sodas
- Beer, cider and most wines
- Sangria and speciality cocktails
1 Selected Snack or Drink
You'll find snacks at Quick-Service restaurants, most outdoor carts and select merchandise locations. Redeem your snack entitlements for a single serving of items such as:
- Soft drinks
- Water bottles
- Fresh fruit
- Ice cream
As part of your meal plan, each Guest ages 3 and over will receive a refillable drink mug† which is eligible for refills at beverage islands at self-service locations at any Disney Resort hotel.
How Do I Use My Disney Dining Plan?
Redeeming your dining plan is quick and easy.
- Present your valid Disney Resort ID (either a Disney band or card) to the server or cashier.
- Specify the number of meals or snacks being redeemed.
- Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children's menu where available.
- If dining with another party, please notify the server which meals should be redeemed on each valid Disney Resort ID.
- For remaining meals or snacks, check your dining receipts, ask Guest Relations or check in the My Disney Experience app**.
Where Can I Use My Disney Dining Plan?
Go wherever your taste buds take you! With the Disney Dining Plan, you can take your pick from over 200 locations across the whole of Walt Disney World Resort.
Explore Disney Dining Plan Locations
How to Purchase a Dining Plan
Purchase a Holiday Package - Choose a Disney Resort Hotel Package that includes a dining plan (valid only for arrivals on or after 9th January 2024).
Add to an Existing Reservation - Call to modify your reservation to upgrade to a Disney Resort Hotel Package that includes a dining plan (valid only for arrivals on or after 9th January 2024).
Special Table-Service Experiences
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience with some of your favourite Characters! Make sure you have your camera ready as you dine with Mickey and friends, indulge in a royal feast with Disney Princesses and so much more!
Two Table-Service meals will be redeemed from your dining plan for each person dining at certain Character Dining locations.
Fine/Signature Dining Restaurants
Experience an elegant Table-Service option with a wide selection of cuisines ranging from traditional African, Indian and Mediterranean to premium steaks and fresh seafood.
The dress code for Signature Dining restaurants is Resort Casual. Not permitted in dining room: tank tops, swimsuits or swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing of any kind or T-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.
Two Table-Service meals will be redeemed from your dining plan for each person dining at a Fine/Signature Dining experience.
Enjoy family-style dining with live entertainment at a themed Dinner Show. All Dinner Shows require advance reservations.
Two Table-Service meals will be redeemed from your dining plan for each person dining at a Dinner Show experience.
Private In-Room Dining
Indulge in the comfort and convenience of dining in your room when you stay at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
For Private In-Room Dining, two Table-Service meals will be redeemed from your dining plan for each person dining.
For two Quick-Service meals, stop by select Quick-Sevice locations to pick up a Large Pizza and two non-alcoholic beverages (or alcoholic beverages‡ for Guests 21 and older).
Advance reservations for Table-Service restaurants - including Character Dining and Fine/Signature Dining - are strongly encouraged; advance reservations are required for Dinner Shows.
You can start making dining reservations up to 60 days before you arrive through:
Learn more about advance reservations
Special Dietary Requests
Should you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise our Disney Experts at the time of booking your dining reservation. Alternatively, speak with a chef or manager upon arrival at the dining location.
Look out for the Mickey Check symbol! Mickey Check makes it easy to spot food and beverage choices that fit your family's healthy lifestyle. When you see Mickey Check icon next to specific items on Walt Disney World restaurant menus you'll know that the food you're looking at is tasty and meets Disney nutritional guidelines!
What's Not Included in the Disney Dining Plan?
Certain items are not included in any Disney Dining Plan such as:
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter).
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container.
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps).
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations.
- Gratuities are not included, except for the following: Dinner Shows, Cinderella's Royal Table and Private In-Room Dining at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- An additional form of payment is needed if you add gratuity and have not provided a credit card at check-in to charge incidentals and other expenses to your room.
- An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.
- An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for certain items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan.
Certain select menu items require payment of an additional amount in addition to redeeming the number of meals required at the location.
Dining plans are unavailable for Guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no extra charge, or an additional meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill.