The Magic is Yours Package
Stay in the heart of the magic at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, a Disney Resort hotel that pays homage to the world’s most popular music genres, including country, rock’n’roll and musical show tunes, with a heated guitar-shaped pool and a themed food court.
From only £1,732 per person1 you can enjoy 7 nights at this Disney Resort hotel, travelling in June 2023. The package includes a whole host of benefits:
• $250 Disney Dining & Merchandise Credit to use at 350+ locations across resort
• Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket
• $100 Disney Spending Money to boost your holiday budget
• Return flights from London Gatwick
• Memory Maker (worth $199) to capture and download digital memories
Book with Walt Disney Travel Company and enjoy no amendment fees, plus peace of mind with our ATOL and ABTA protection.
Reserve this amazing package today from only £150 deposit per person!
Looking to explore the magic for even longer? Enjoy the same package for 14 nights, including Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket and $500 Disney Dining & Merchandising Credit for £2,286 per person!
Classic Attractions & New Thrills
Immerse yourself in the wonder of Disney and discover your inner child at Walt Disney World, no matter your age. With 4 jaw-dropping theme parks and 2 water parks to explore, there’s something for everyone to enjoy – from nostalgic classics to new favourites.2
• Meet beloved Disney Characters for hugs, photos and magical memories
• Sing and dance along to incredible shows and dazzling parades, filled with stunning floats and original music
• Embark upon an exhilarating journey through Pandora with Avatar Flight of Passage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
• Discover out-of-this-world attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: escape to a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and take a spin through space with Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
• Experience some after-dark magic with breath-taking fireworks and light-shows every evening
• Soak up the fun at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and take the plunge on thrilling white-water adventure rides
Lively Nightlife & Immersive Dining
Walt Disney World is brimming with nightlife entertainment for adult guests, from live music and theatrical shows to cocktail bars and world-class dining.
• Experience lavish waterfront dining at Disney Springs’ The Boathouse and tuck into Florida-style surf and turf and delicious cocktails
• Visit Jellyrolls on Disney’s BoardWalk, a dazzling piano bar with duelling piano prodigies and sing-a-longs – get your requests at the ready!
• Cruise along to the House of Blues Restaurant & Bar in Disney Springs for a mix of mouth-watering Southern and international dishes, plus live blues music
• Dine like royalty at Magic Kingdom Park’s Be Our Guest Restaurant, complete with enchanting décor and French-inspired fare
Discover the Magic of Walt Disney World & Book Early For 2023!