FREE P&O Ferries Crossing
When you book a a package with Walt Disney Travel Company by 25th November 2020, you’ll receive a FREE P&O Ferries crossing on all arrivals from 2nd November – 19th December 2020.
Whilst on the ferry, you can enjoy on-board dining, shopping and entertainment and soak up the sea views. There's daily frequent crossings and it takes a quick 90 minutes to reach Calais – so you'll find yourself in the heart of the magic in no time!
When you self-drive, you can travel at a time that suits you, in the comfort of your own car and with no luggage restrictions – it's all about freedom and flexibility.
Winter 2020 Savings
When you book by 25th November 2020, you can also benefit from savings of up to 30%2 on your Disney Hotel and Disney Parks tickets, depending on your length of stay.
These savings are valid when you stay:
• A minimum of 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Disney’s Sequoia Lodge and Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe
• A minimum of 2 nights and maximum of 7 nights at Les Villages Nature Paris
The Zen Guarantee policy3 provides you with peace of mind whilst booking your Disneyland Paris holiday. You can change your booking up to 7 days before your arrival date with no additional admin fees or cancel your booking up to 7 days before your arrival date and receive a full refund.
A Magical Package
Book by 25th November 2020 to enjoy:
• Accommodation at a Disney Hotel
• Tickets to both Disney Parks
• Extra Magic Time to make the most of the magic
• FREE transportation between the Disney Parks and Disney Hotels
• FREE parking
• Zen Guarantee to change or cancel your booking without additional fees
Changes to the Magic
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other Guests and our Cast Members to give you peace of mind whilst you're visiting Disneyland Paris.
To enter the Disney Parks, each Guest must have:
• Valid park admission for each day of entry
• Face masks for each Guest aged 11 and above, which must be worn in all public areas, except while seated for dining
We recommend to have:
• The latest version of the Disneyland Paris app on your mobile device, where you can get up-to-date information on waiting times for attractions, interactive maps and more
• A cashless or contactless form of payment for use throughout the Resort
Experience the magic of Disneyland Paris and book your holiday now!