Set Sail to Spain or France
Immerse in Disney magic on board the Disney Dream as it sets sail for the first time from the UK to Spain or France.
La Rochelle, France
Discover the beautiful seaside town of La Rochelle in the sunny South of France. Stroll the medieval streets, explore the old harbour and 14th-century Town Hall or visit the local maritime museum to see Jacques-Yves Cousteau’s famous boat, The Calypso. Or simply soak in some rays at Rivedoux Beach. While at sea, relax and enjoy the best of Disney, with spectacular entertainment, imaginative dining and so much more.
Explore the culturally rich coastal town of Bilbao, Spain. Take a walk along the picturesque riverside, pay a visit to the world-famous Guggenheim Museum or enjoy the beast of the Basque Country during an exciting daytrip to gorgeous San Sebastian. Inviting freshwater pools and spectacular Disney entertainment await you on board the Disney Dream.
What's on board a Disney Cruise?
With a wealth of creative adventures for the kids, unique recreational offerings for adults and thrilling entertainment for the entire family, the Disney Dream brings brand-new magical experiences to the UK and Europe this year.
• Be amazed by a West-End-calibre stage show or celebrate at a deck party under the stars.
• Whiz through Disney’s first-of-its kind water coaster AquaDuck or take some quiet time relaxing at one of the pools.
• With a variety of dining options, you can take your pick from upscale restaurants, casual dining, poolside snacks and 24-hour room service.
• Set sail for interactive play spaces packed with magical activities, games and Character experiences.
• Escape to an oasis of relaxation with adults-only activities- from luxurious spa treatments and intimate dining to exciting nightlife and an adults-only pool area.
A Disney Cruise is where fun meets relaxation, where escape meets imagination, where dreams meets reality… and where magic meets the sea.