Get a taste of the Old West at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne. You'll feel like you stepped onto the set of a Western with ol' fashioned saloons, wagons and rootin' tootin' cowboy hospitality all round.
Take a trip back to the American Old West and hang up your ten-gallon hat in one of the Disney Hotel Cheyenne's cosy, welcoming rooms.
There's a whole frontier-style village to explore, with a saloon, shop, restaurant and outdoor areas brimming with cowpoke charm. Mosey on down and you'll meet friendly cowboys dressed in their rodeo gear - yee ha!
Every room is decorated wild west-style, from the saddles and stars on the bedheads to the bucking bronco tiles in the bathroom. Book a room at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne®
Standard Room - Includes breakfast at your hotel. Hang up your Stetson and spurs for the night in your Western-themed room. 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds†.
Rio Grande Room - Includes breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy some extra peace and quiet and be a little closer to the Magic with easier access to the Parks. 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds†.
Buffalo Room - Includes breakfast at your hotel. Stay at the heart of the action near the main hotel reception, restaurant, bar and facilities. 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds†.
All our rooms at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne® have:
- A ceiling fan
- Disney and international TV channels
Accessible hotel rooms provide added comfort and services for Guests with disabilities. Call our Disney Experts on freephone 0800 169 0737* to book.
How far is it to the Disney Parks?
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne® is a 15-minute walk through Disney® Village, or a few minutes' free shuttle-bus ride to the Disney® Parks.
Restaurants and Bars
Continental buffet breakfast every morning is included in the price of your stay.
Eat and drink at:
- Red Garter Saloon - country and western tunes and a choice of drinks.
- Chuck Wagon Café - all-you-can eat dinner buffets for your whole herd.
Extras at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne®
- Up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland Park - time reserved just for Disney Hotel guests on certain days of the week.
- Free car parking.
- General Store for all your Disney Character gifts and souvenirs, plus holiday bits and pieces.
Fun for kids
Kids can play under their parents' supervision at the Little Sheriffs children's corner. There's also:
- TV and games corner.
- Fort Apache - an outdoor play area with teepees.
- Nevada Game Arcade - a choice of coin-op games machines.
- Pony rides - kids can take to the trail (at an extra charge, and depending on the season).