Settle in for a cosy stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, a self-catering home-from-home in a beautiful natural setting.
Strike out for the freedom of the frontier at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®. It's a retreat into nature with plenty of Disney magic - a short drive from the Disney® Parks, you'll stay in your own cabin in the woods like a pioneer in the American colonial era.
As well as cosy accommodation, there's a tropical-themed pool with cascades and a jacuzzi, and plenty of games to play with the family, like ping-pong, basketball and tennis. Plus, an outdoor playground where kids can let loose'.
The shuttle bus doesn't operate between Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® and the Disney® Parks, however a quick and easy 15 minutes' drive will get you to the heart of magic! Parking at the Parks is free.
Book a cabin at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
Enjoy the calm of a nature retreat when you get nice and cosy in your own private cabin. Book a cabin at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
2 Bedroom Cabin - Frontiersmen, women - and children - will enjoy hunkering down in this cosy cabin. Enjoy the flexibilty of two bedrooms, a comfortable living space, kitchenette and barbecue area. 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds† and a living room with a sofa bed.
Premium 2 Bedroom Cabin - Enjoy the great indoors with extra space for the family in your own air-conditioned cabin, complete with two bedrooms, living room, kitchenette and two shower rooms. Plus, you can have fun on your own outdoor deck with a picnic table and barbecue. 1 double bed and 4 single beds.
Premium Plus 2 Bedroom Cabin - Pitch up right near Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch village and facilities. You'll get 2 showers, a hairdryer, cleaning kit and free cable internet connection. Plus, you can have fun on your own outdoor deck with picnic table and barbecue. 1 double bed and 4 single beds. Living room.
All our cabins at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® have:
- Parking space
- Disney and international TV channels
- Kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, utensils, microwave, hob, kettle and refrigerator
- Coffee machine
- Towels, with larger bath towels available for a charge from the pool
Accessible cabins provide added comfort and services for Guests with disabilities. Call our Disney Experts on freephone 0800 169 0737* to book.
How far is it to the Disney Parks?
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® is a 15-minute drive to the Disney® Parks where parking is free.
Restaurants and Bars
Eat and drink at:
- Crockett's Saloon - treat yourself to a refreshing drink and enjoy country music and activities on certain days.
- Crockett's Tavern - buffet restaurant serving up hearty meals for pioneers of all sizes, be sure to book ahead!
- Or track down a snack at the on-site shop.
Extras at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
- Up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland Park - time reserved just for Disney Hotel guests on certain days of the week.
- Outdoor playground for children.
- Indoor pool (opening hours 09:00 - 21:45) with slides and waterfall, river stream and whirlpool.
- Covered tennis court, basketball, fitness trail and more family sports.
- Davy Crockett's Adventure - tree-top course with rope ladders, swings and trapezes. Suitable for people over 1.10m in height (extra charge).
Fun for kids
- Lucky Racoon Game Arcade (extra charge).
- Outdoor playground.
- Campfire Circle - Indian-style camp with teepees and live events on some days.