Settle in for a cosy stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, a self-catering home-from-home in a beautiful natural setting.
Strike out for the freedom of the frontier at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®. It's a retreat into nature with plenty of Disney magic - a short drive from the Disney® Parks, you'll stay in your own cabin in the woods like a pioneer in the American colonial era.
As well as cosy accommodation, there's a tropical-themed pool with cascades and a jacuzzi, and plenty of games to play with the family, like ping-pong, basketball and tennis.
Kids can let loose in the outdoor playground and saddle up for pony rides (depending on the season and for an extra charge).
You'll meet plenty of Disney Characters at the ranch. They're always ready to take a break from the trail and stop for a chat and a photo.
The shuttle bus doesn't operate between Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® and the Disney® Parks, however a quick and easy 15 minutes' drive will get you to the heart of magic! Parking at the Parks is free.
Book a cabin at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
Enjoy the calm of a nature retreat when you get nice and cosy in your own private cabin. Book a cabin at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
2 Bedroom Cabin - Frontiersmen, women - and children - will enjoy hunkering down in this cosy cabin. Enjoy the flexibilty of two bedrooms, a comfortable living space, kitchenette and barbecue area. 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds† and a living room with a sofa bed.
Premium 2 Bedroom Cabin - Enjoy the great indoors with extra space for the family in your own air-conditioned cabin, complete with two bedrooms, living room, kitchenette and two shower rooms. Plus, you can have fun on your own outdoor deck with a picnic table and barbecue. 1 double bed and 4 single beds.
Premium Plus 2 Bedroom Cabin - Pitch up right near Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch village and facilities. You'll get 2 showers, a hairdryer, cleaning kit and free cable internet connection. Plus, you can have fun on your own outdoor deck with picnic table and barbecue. 1 double bed and 4 single beds. Living room.
All our cabins at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® have:
- Parking space
- Disney and international TV channels
- Kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, utensils, microwave, hob, kettle and refrigerator
- Coffee machine
- Towels, with larger bath towels available for a charge from the pool
Accessible cabins provide added comfort and services for Guests with disabilities. Call our Disney Experts on freephone 0800 169 0737* to book.
How far is it to the Disney Parks?
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® is a 15-minute drive to the Disney® Parks where parking is free.
Restaurants and Bars
Eat and drink at:
- Crockett's Saloon - treat yourself to a refreshing drink and enjoy country music and activities on certain days.
- Crockett's Tavern - buffet restaurant serving up hearty meals for pioneers of all sizes, be sure to book ahead!
- Or track down a snack at the on-site shop.
Extras at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®
- Up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland Park - time reserved just for Disney Hotel guests on certain days of the week.
- Small farm, outdoor play areas and pony rides (depending on season).
- Indoor pool (opening hours 09:00 - 21:45) with slides and waterfall, river stream and whirlpool.
- Covered tennis court, plus basketball, ping-pong and more family sports.
- Davy Crockett's Adventure - tree-top course with rope ladders, swings and trapezes. Suitable for people over 1.10m in height (extra charge).
Fun for kids
- Farm and petting zoo.
- Lucky Racoon Game Arcade (extra charge).
- Outdoor playground.
- Campfire Circle - Indian-style camp with teepees and live events on some days.